Kyosho EP Scorpion XXL VE Brushless RC Car (1/7 Scale), Type 2 Black
The new Scorpion borrows some of its style and feel from the original as well as some of it features, but that's were it ends! This new huge 2WD buggy is super high tech and all new, from the Huge 24.5" (630mm) length to the waterproof Orion high performance ESC and brushless Motor! Unlike a 1/5th scale buggy, this car uses a super powerful brushless system that is powered by 2 to 4 cell Lipo Batteries that that are cost effective. 1/5th scale use 8 to 10 cell packs that will set you back enough to buy this whole car just for the cost of the batteries alone!
The Scorpion XXL is targeted towards bashers, scale enthusiasts, and club racers. It doesn't really matter what perspective you bring, you can get some serious fun from this machine. It's hard not to like its practical and economic approach to find tracks and minimizing the cost of operation, but all that even seems to go out the window when you pull the trigger. The only thing you risk after that is breaking too big a smile.
Monster size chassis : The biggest in the Kyosho Line
New Team Orion brushless system(Water Proof)) : Vortex R8WP ESC with a monster can Vortex Seven High torque motor designed and tested for the Scorpion XXL. Enough power to do wheelies! 2S-4S compatible system.
Smart Battery Tray Design : Adjustable bed tray allows to fit and secure various types of battery packs.
Scale body : Aero body with roll cage and driver, lights and working air vents.
Flip top body design : With 4 body clips off the body swings open for easy maintenance.
Super big-bore shocks : Larger and thicker than truck shocks with 4mm shafts for intense all terrain action.
Big Sand Super high grip tires are mounted to wheels that are compatible with 1/8 racing truck tires.
Heavy Duty Drivetrain : Bul
- The receiver box is just the right size for the compact receiver; Mounting position is as far as possible to reduce potential interference
- Features hex type screws for secure assembly and sharp looks too
- The molded front and rear shock towers feature ultra rigid construction for precision performance
- Molded roll bar and roof can be installed with dummy fog lamps; Roll bar is already pre-installed on the Ready set
- Includes a wing mount that allows installation of the rear wing from the Inferno MP9 (optional); Slight modification to wing is required