Badger Air-Brush Co. 155-19 Special Edition Airbrush Set
Click Image for Gallery
Badger Air-Brush Co. 155-19 Special Edition Airbrush Set. Excellent choice for novice to advanced airbrush users. Features the Model 155 Anthem the most comfortable, reliable, proficient, cost effective, user friendly airbrush ever. Dual action, internal mix, siphon (bottom) feed airbrush. The two angle needle tip precisely mates with the Anthem's cone shaped nozzle enabling a single needle/nozzle (-3/4 millimeter) configuration to spray virtually any desired material, thus eliminating the need for fine, medium, or large needle/nozzle variations. The Anthem's body design provides exacting balance and long term user comfort. The Anthem also provides flawless performance in the most rigorous of production airbrushing environments. The Anthem's single needle/nozzle is ideal for spraying all mediums, inks, dyes, watercolors, properly reduced acrylics, enamels, lacquers, glazes, latex, Air-Opaque, Air-Tex, Spectra Tex, MODEL flex Totally Tattoo and Totally Tan colors. Packaged in a sturdy wooden storage case with a sliding see-through cover. The set also includes 3 - 1-Ounce Model flex airbrush ready paint, 3 Fast Blast Adaptors caps, 1- 1-Ounce bottle of airbrush cleaner, 1- 3/4-Ounce jar with Fast Blast adaptor cap, heavy duty Braided Hose, and Badger's Instruction Manual. Proudly made in the USA.
- Badger's Anthem Model 155 is a dual action, internal mix, siphon feed airbrush; comfortable, reliable, user-friendly; single needle/nozzle configuration will spray a pencil thin line to a 3-Inch (76 millimeter) pattern with its -3/4 millimeter nozzle
- 3 -1-Ounce (30 milliliter) Model flex popular paint colors will bring your models to life; superior hobby paint; professional results; water-based acrylic, non-toxic; quick drying
- Fast Blast Jar Adapter Caps easily attaches paint bottle to airbrush; durable, reusable, washable; extra attachable jar ideal for mixing your own unique colors
- Durable braided air hose has a swivel connection for the airbrush at one end and varying air source fitting at the opposite end
- Badger Airbrushes are American Made; 1-Year warranty on manufacturer defects with a lifetime warranty on the PTFE needle bearing and any factory labor repairs